Online Banking Security - Your Information is Safe With Us
WELCOME to FirstTeller, First National Bank is pleased to offer this service to you. We know how important it is to keep your information safe and First National Bank is committed to your Cyber Security and we promote safe online practices to aid you keeping your information secure. We provide the highest levels of security, encryption and firewalls to help ensure your safety and security. Below are some tools that will help you make informed decisions regarding Cyber Security when using the internet.
How to Protect Yourself
1. Be wary of any request for your personal or banking information. You should never provide your personal information in response to an unsolicited request, whether it is over the phone or over the internet. E-mails and Internet pages created by phishers may look exactly like the real thing. They may even have a fake padlock icon that ordinarily is used to denote a secure site. If you did not initiate the communication, you should not provide any information.
2. DO NOT RESPOND to any email, text or phone call that appears to be from FNB (or anyone) that is requesting you to provide any personal or account information. Instead, contact FNB or the financial institution yourself. You should be the one to initiate the contact, using contact information you have verified yourself.
3. Never provide your password over the phone or in response to an unsolicited Internet request. FNB or any financial institution will NEVER ask you to verify your account information online. Thieves armed with this information and your account number can help themselves to your money.
4. Review account statements regularly to ensure all charges are correct. If your account statement is arriving late, call your financial institution to find out why. If your financial institution offers electronic account access, periodically review activity online to catch suspicious activity.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us during banking hours at (870) 886-5959 or 1-800-530-7561.
Check out our FIRST REWARD interest bearing checking account:
We want to REWARD you for helping us operate more efficiently! Thats why we are pleased to announce our First Reward Checking Account. This unique, no-minimum balance checking account rewards customers with interest earnings and automatic refunds on ATM fees.
To qualify for the high interest account and the ATM fee refunds, account holders must:
* Make at least 10 free check card transactions per cycle, (excluding ATMs).
* Receive their monthly statements via secure e-mail vs. a paper statement.
* Make one ACH auto debit or direct deposit.
If a First Reward Checking account holder does not meet all the requirements during the statement cycle, he or she will not receive ATM refunds and will receive a lower interest rate for that time period. There is no minimum balance to maintain and no service charges. This account is for personal checking customers.
For more information, please call or come by and speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives today to get your First Reward Free Checking Account.
February 22, 2017
Thank you for dropping by...
You're searching for someone who cares about You, Your life, Your family, Your business. You're looking for someone who's dedicated to helping make your life happier and better off.
You're about to enter a very unique place where people listen, understand, and care enough to do everything they can to help your dreams come true. That place is First National Bank in Walnut Ridge, Hoxie, Pocahontas, Bono and Imboden, Arkansas.
Until the time when we have the enormous pleasure of meeting you personally, please feel free to browse around our Internet home. We are honored you've decided to drop by.
You might find the “About Us” page a good place to start. It says a little about us, and a lot about you.
Before you browse our website, we want to share some very good news. You have another First National Bank location in Imboden. We are in the process of building a beautiful new full-service banking facility designed to handle all of your banking needs. We are currently in our temporary location at 1035 W 3rd in Imboden, come by and see Warren Williams or any of our other Imboden employees, they are eager to serve you and the Imboden community.
Okay... go ahead and begin your exploration of our website.
First National Bank Offers "All-Day Banking"
All-Day Banking allows our customers to make weekday deposits anytime before closing and that deposit will be credited to our customers account the same day.
The business day for Walnut Ridge, Pocahontas, Bono and Imboden ends at 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, and at 5:00 pm on Friday. The business day for Hoxie branch ends at 3:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, and at 4:00 pm on Friday. Transactions made on Saturday at the main bank and Pocahontas location will be posted the next business day.
ICBA and First National Bank Offer Tips to Help Consumers Guard Against Loan Scams
Washington, D.C. (July 2010) The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) and First National Bank want consumers to know how to protect themselves against fraudulent offers of foreclosure and refinancing assistance.
"Too many Americans are still being targeted by scams that promise to help them avoid foreclosure or refinance their existing mortgage to a lower rate," said Jim MacPhee, ICBA chairman and CEO of Kalamazoo County State Bank in Schoolcraft, Mich. "The best protection is good information. Community bankers want to be sure that consumers know the warning signs that they may be dealing with a scam artist and how to protect themselves so that they don't wind up in an even worse financial situation."
Consumers should be wary of any company that does the following:
* Guarantees to stop the foreclosure process-no matter what your
* Instructs you to not contact your lender, lawyer or credit or
* Collects a fee before providing you with any services.
* Accepts payment only by cashier's check or wire transfer.
* Encourages you to lease your home so you can buy it back
* Tells you to make your mortgage payments directly to them,
rather than your lender.
* Tells you to transfer your property deed or title to them.
* Offers to buy your house for cash at a fixed price that is not set
by the housing market at the time of sale.
* Offers to fill out paperwork for you.
* Pressures you to sign paperwork you haven't had a chance to
read thoroughly or that you don't understand.
If you think you have been the victim of a loan scam, you should contact your state attorney general's office to file a complaint and learn the next steps to repair any damage incurred as a result of the scam. For additional tips, you can also check the following resources:
* Housing and Urban Development
* Making Home Affordable Program
* Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
* Federal Reserve
* Federal Trade Commission
* Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
"Community banks are here to help our customers with legitimate programs and loan options that are tailored to each individual's situation," said Milton Smith, President, First National Bank. "We never take a cookie-cutter approach. That's the last thing people need when they're facing financial difficulties."
Learn more about community banking at www.ICBA.org.
Funds Availability Policy - Your Ability to Withdraw Funds at First National Bank
**New Accounts are Also Subject to This Policy**
Our policy is to delay the availability of funds that you deposit in your account. During the delay, you may not withdraw the funds in cash and we will not use the funds to pay checks that you have written.
Determining the Availability of a Deposit - The length of the delay is counted in business days from the day of your deposit. Every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays. If you make a deposit before closing hours on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. Any delay in a deposit varies depending on the type of deposit and is explained below.
Same-Day Availability - Funds from electronic direct deposits to your account will be available on the day we receive the deposit.
Next-Day Availability - Funds from the following deposits are available on the first business day after the day of your deposit: *U.S. Treasury checks that are payable to you. *Wire transfers *Checks drawn on First National Bank
If you make the deposit in person to one of our employees, funds from the following deposits are also available on the first business day after the day of your deposit. *Cash *State and local government checks that are payable to you. *Cashier's, certified and teller checks that are payable to you *Federal Reserve bank checks, Federal Home Loan bank checks and postal money orders, if these items are payable to you.
If you do not make your deposit in person to one of our employees (for example, if you mail the deposit) funds from these deposits will be available on the second business day after the day we receive your deposit.
Other Check Deposits - The first $200 from a deposit of other checks will be available on the first business day after the day of your deposit. The remaining funds will be available on the second business day after the day of your deposit.
Longer Delays May Apply - Funds you deposit by check may be delayed for a longer period under the following circumstances: *We believe a check you deposit will not be paid. *You deposit checks totaling more than $5,000 on any one day. *You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid. *You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months. *There is an emergency, such as failure of computer or communications equipment.
We will notify you if we delay your ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will be available no later than the seventh business day after the day of your deposit.